Connect with our concierge
In addition to taking care of our guests on property, we also offer a concierge service catering to guests an array of adventures throughout the area.
The service is available in English, French and Japanese.
Famous Spots & kids friendly places
– Izu Shaboten Zoo and its famous Capibara
– Izu Granpal Park, with impressive illuminations at night
– Teddy Bear Museum, for teddy bears lovers & Totoro fans
– Mount Omuro and its lift with an amazing view it offers on the coast
MUSEUMS & NATURE
– Highland Stained Glass Museum
– New York Lamp Museum & Flower Garden
– Ikeda museum of 20th century art
in April/May stroll the azalea garden at night at Mount Omuro and go strawberry picking in Atagawa.
In June, admire fireflies at night at Maruyama Park, or take a boat in Ito to go catch flying fishes.
Fun activities around ito
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we can help you book your activities.
– Ikebana, Japanese flower arrangement
– Glass making at the Craft House
– Hikes & Trails: The 7 waterfalls & Jogasaki Coast
– Scuba Diving at the foot of ISANA
– Amazing Golf spots with breathtaking views. At Gold Kawana Country Club, Nakaizu Green Club or Ito Country Club.
What to see
SPRING - Cherry Blossoms
Don’t miss out Izukogen Cherry Blossom Festival & Kawazu Festival. Wonderful walks around Izukogen train station or along the banks of the Kawazu River.
summer - at the beach
Summer in Izu is pleasant with temperatures around 18-28°C (60-80°F). This is also the place for clean great beaches with transparent water.
Have a morning swim in front of ISANA. Then head up for a stroll at Ito Marine Town, or direction Atami Sun beach for a long white sand beach.
From ISANA take the train to the south and find good surfing spots in Shimoda.
FALL - Hikes & Visits
When the foliage turns orange, yellow and red, Izu provides amazing seasonal sceneries. It is the ideal season for hiking and for a walk around Ippeki Lake. You can also rent a small boat there.
For a short day trip, reach the very heart of the peninsula for Shuzenji Old town, its temple & wasabi ice creams.
WINTER - HOT SPRINGS
During the winter, the cold clean air of the peninsula offers amazing starry sky and beautiful sunrises. It is also the best season to enjoy local fresh seafood.
Walk along the wild coast at Jogasaki. Then spend your evening relaxing in a warm hot spring bath at ISANA.